Duke University Libraries
- Duke University Libraries
- The Duke University Libraries are the shared center of the university's intellectual life, connecting people and ideas. The William R. Perkins Library and its seven branches, together with the University Archives and the separately administered libraries serving the schools of Business, Divinity, Law, and Medicine, comprise one of the nation's top ten private university library systems.
- The combined book collections number more than five million volumes. Among the other holdings available to students and faculty are 17.7 million manuscripts, 1.2 million public documents, tens of thousands of films and videos, audio recordings and serials, and more than 7000 computer files. In addition, an array of resources and services is available electronically from the university's libraries.
- William R. Perkins Library, Duke University, 411 Chapel Drive, Durham, NC 27708 USA
- Institution homeCompact list of all items and collectionsSearch this institution's 1190 items and collections