|Click here to view the item|
|Creator:||Finley's Studio (Dalton, Ga.)|
|Creator:||The photograph was taken by Finley's Studio, which was located at 259 North Hamilton Street, Dalton, Georgia at the time the photograph was taken.|
Dalton, before 1890. National Hotel located at the corner of Crawford and Hamilton Streets. It was owned by W. H. Tibbs. The hotel was torn down to make way for the Hotel Dalton which was built in 1890. The photograph was taken by Finley's Studio, which was located at 259 North Hamilton Street, Dalton, Georgia at the time the photograph was taken.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Hotels--Georgia--Dalton | Architecture--Georgia--Dalton | Business--Georgia--Dalton | United States, Georgia, Dalton, 34.769802, -84.970223 | United States, Georgia, Whitfield County, 34.8056116, -84.9672206|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:wtf026|