|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||MR BEN TARBUTTON ON THE END OF THE FIRST ROW ON THE LEFT. . .MATTIE TARBUTTON (Mrs. DAN C. HARRIS) STANDING ON THE END, TWO. SADIE TARBUTTON SITTING ON THIRD ROW FROM FRONT IN WHITE BLOUSE. MR. C. R. STANDING ON SECOND ROW NEXT TO MATTIE. . .MRS. TOM BROWN SITTING ON CHAIR FROM RIGHT END.|
Sandersville, ca. 1860. Members of the congregation of the Methodist Church gathered in front of the church for a photograph. The structure, located at the corner of West Church and Brookins Streets, was erected in 1859. In 1902 a newer church building replaced this one on the same site.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Church buildings--Georgia--Sandersville | Women--Georgia--Sandersville | Architecture--Georgia--Sandersville | Portraits--Georgia--Sandersville | Sandersville (Ga.)--Religion | United States, Georgia, Washington County, Sandersville, 32.9815431, -82.810138|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:was349|