|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of ruins of Washington County Courthouse, Sandersville, Washington County, Georgia, 1855]|
Sandersville, 1855. Ruins of the Washington County Courthouse built circa 1835-1836 which was destroyed in the fire which burned much of the downtown section of Sandersville. The fire had started in Renfroe's Carriage Shop off the square. The courthouse was rebuilt.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Courthouses--Georgia--Washington County | Architecture--Georgia--Sandersville | Disasters--Georgia--Sandersville | Georgia--Politics and government--Sandersville | United States, Georgia, Washington County, Sandersville, 32.9815431, -82.810138|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:was112|