|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of Washington County Courthouse, Sandersville, Washington County, Georgia, not after 1855]|
Sandersville, before 1855. Washington County Courthouse which was built circa 1835-1836. It was burned during the fire of 1855 which destroyed a major part of the downtown area of Sandersville. The fire had started in Renfroe's Carriage Shop off the square. The courthouse was rebuilt.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Courthouses--Georgia--Washington County | Architecture--Georgia--Sandersville | Georgia--Politics and government--Sandersville | United States, Georgia, Washington County, Sandersville, 32.9815431, -82.810138|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:was111|