|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||Southern Female College, La Grange, Ga.|
LaGrange, before 1863. Buildings on the campus of Southern Female College. The school was organized in 1842 and over the years its name was changed several times. It was called Southern Female College from 1854 until it closed in 1917.
|Types:||Postcards | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Universities and colleges--Georgia--LaGrange | Women--Georgia--LaGrange | Architecture--Georgia--LaGrange | Education--Georgia--LaGrange | United States, Georgia, LaGrange, 33.036222, -85.032244 | United States, Georgia, Troup County, 33.0335104, -85.0283368|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:trp069|