|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||REFINERY BUILDING, 1861|
Refinery of the Confederate Powder Works. It was dismantled in 1871, and only the chimney remains. The original was a drawing in pen, ink, and watercolor.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--Augusta | Armed Forces--Georgia--Augusta | United States, Georgia, Richmond County, Augusta, 33.4709702, -81.9748379|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:ric164|