|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of Tuttle-Newton Orphanage, Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, not after 1950 ]|
Augusta, before 1950. Tuttle-Newton Orphanage, later the administration building for the Medical College of Georgia. Designed by architect D. B. Woodruff of Macon. It no longer stands.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--Augusta | Education--Georgia--Augusta | Public Health--Georgia--Augusta | United States, Georgia, Richmond County, Augusta, 33.4709702, -81.9748379|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:ric036|