|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||Monroe County, Georgia|
Forsyth, after 1849. Forsyth Female Collegiate Institute which was chartered in 1849. The name changed several times over the years and this school is now known as Tift College.
2003/07/09: Tift College merged with Mercer University in 1986. With the merger, Mercer promised to uphold the heritage and ideals of the original Tift College. Mercer University maintains a Tift College alumni office.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Women's colleges--Georgia--Forsyth | Architecture--Georgia--Forsyth | Education--Georgia--Forsyth | United States, Georgia, Monroe County, Forsyth, 33.0342974, -83.938242|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:mnr079|