|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of Masonic Hall, Clinton, Jones County, Georgia, not after 1890]|
Clinton, before 1890. Masonic Hall located on the courthouse square was built ca. 1818. The bottom floor was used for businesses, the middle for living quarters, and the top for Masonic meetings.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--Clinton | Business--Georgia--Clinton | Clubs--Georgia--Clinton | United States, Georgia, Jones County, Clinton, 32.9987469, -83.5554494|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:jon105|