|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of Hartwell Methodist Church built by John R. Kay, Hartwell, Hart County, Georgia, ca. 1860]|
Hartwell, ca. 1860. Hartwell Methodist Church built by John R. Kay. This was the first church building constructed in town and was shared by several denominations. Located on West Howell Street.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Church buildings--Georgia--Hartwell | Architecture--Georgia--Hartwell | Hartwell (Ga.)--Religion | United States, Georgia, Hart County, Hartwell, 34.3528825, -82.932087|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:hrt110|