|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of Poplar Springs Baptist Church, Hall County, Georgia, not after 1958 Apr.]|
Hall County, before April 1958. Poplar Springs Baptist Church located on Poplar Springs Road was established Sept. 24, 1874. This structure was built after the first building had been destroyed by a tornado. This building was bricked in April 1958.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Church buildings--Georgia--Hall County | Architecture--Georgia--Hall County | Hall County (Ga.)--Religion | United States, Georgia, Hall County, 34.316889, -83.8196811|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:hal296|