|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||Dixie Hunt Hotel Gainesville, Georgia|
Gainesville, before April 6, 1936. Dixie Hunt Hotel located at the corner of South Main and West Spring Streets. It was formerly known as the Arlington Hotel and had been built by J. H. Hunt.
2003/06/23: The Dixie Hunt Hotel was registered a Historic Place by the National Register of Historic Places on 1985/05/16.
|Types:||Postcards | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Hotels--Georgia--Gainesville | Architecture--Georgia--Gainesville | Business--Georgia--Gainesville | United States, Georgia, Hall County, Gainesville, 34.2978794, -83.8240663|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:hal214|