|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of the exterior of Union Church and Harden house, Greensboro, Greene County, Georgia, not after 1904]|
Greensboro, before 1904. Union Church located at the corner of East and North Streets was incorporated in 1828. The church bell was cast in Philadelphia. In addition to Baptists, Presbyterians, Methodists, and Catholics used the church at various times. The Harden house at far right was used as the parsonage.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--Greensboro | Greensboro (Ga.)--Religion | United States, Georgia, Greene County, Greensboro, 33.5756831, -83.1823789|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:grn170|