|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Daguerreotype of painting of Glover Tannery, south of Marietta, Cobb County, Georgia, 1850]|
"south of Marietta, ca. 1850. Glover Tannery, built by John H. Glover in 1848. Burned in 1864. South of Marietta and north of the Glover home on Garrison Road.
This is a daguerreotype of a painting."--from field notes
|Types:||Daguerreotypes (photographs) | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--Marietta | Business--Georgia--Marietta | United States, Georgia, Cobb County, Marietta, 33.952602, -84.5499327|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:cob109|