|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of Church, Fort Gaines, Clay County, Georgia, not after 1904]|
Fort Gaines, before 1904. Fort Gaines Presbyterian Church was organized in 1847. The first structure, seen here, was built in 1847 at the corner of West Jefferson and Jackson Streets. Around 1904 it was dismantled and parts of it were used in the construction of a home occupied by the Grimsley family.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--Fort Gaines | Fort Gaines (Ga.)--Religion | United States, Georgia, Clay County, Fort Gaines, 31.6090569, -85.0471505|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:cly022|