|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of graduation at Bowdon College, Bowdon, Carroll County, Georgia, not after 1900]|
Bowdon, 1900 or before. People gather at Bowdon College for a graduation. This educational institution was begun in 1856 by Charles A. McDaniel and John M. Richardson. This building was completed in 1859. The college existed until 1936 under various names.
|Types:||Photographs | StillImage|
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--Bowdon | Education--Georgia--Bowdon | Portraits--Georgia--Bowdon | Special events--Georgia--Bowdon | United States, Georgia, Carroll County, Bowdon, 33.5378885, -85.2532818|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:car024|